To get started, you may want to learn about the following subjects:
- INRIX Connected Services provides the core set of web APIs to retrieve traffic data. Start here, for the details on the CS APIs available.
- Traffic – Obtain road speed data, both current and predicted
- Incidents – Obtain information about incidents that impact traffic, such as accidents, events, construction, weather alerts, congestion alerts, and user reported alerts
- Parking – Learn more about on-street and off-street parking.
- Authentication – Learn how to obtain and use an authorization token to use with the INRIX Connect Services API.